Damyanti Braided Silk Sari Pouch – Light Blue
The Damyanti braided pouch is an updated version of the Damyanti pouch. This silk pouch is cut from pre - owned silk saris. All bags are one of a kind due to the unique pattern of each different sari sourced and transformed into MEHROTRA pouches. The pattern of every bag will therefore vary.
The pouch has a hand braided shorter handle and longer adjustable strap detailed with mother of pearl bottons.
- 100% Silk *upcycled*
- Lining 100% Cotton
- Bottom lining 100% Recycled wool
- Designed in Stockholm, produced in Delhi, India
- This pouch comes with a white dust bag
- There may appear small imperfections, scratches and colour variations in the fabric since it is cut from pre - loved fabric. This makes each piece unique
- Hand braided handle and strap
- Handle drop: 22 cm
- Strap drop: 51 cm / 47 cm
- Depth: 23 cm
- Bag opening: 24 cm
- Bottom width:
- When in doubt contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Our products are designed and produced to last. Taking care of your product extends its lifecycle even further.Learn more
The Damyanti pouch has been inspired by the founder’s Indian grandmother, who, even after having moved to Sweden, kept wearing her saris. All bags are one of a kind due to the unique pattern of each different sari sourced and transformed into MEHROTRA pouches.
We aim to always work with natural materials and create products which have a meaning. When designing and producing the Damyanti pouch we wanted to create unique pouches with their own patterns in a natural material. The traditional Indian dress was therefore the perfect material to use.Learn more about our production