Damyanti Braided Silk Sari Pouch – White
The Damyanti braided pouch is an updated version of the Damyanti pouch. This silk pouch is cut from pre - owned silk saris. All bags are one of a kind due to the unique pattern of each different sari sourced and transformed into MEHROTRA pouches. The pattern of every bag will therefore vary.
The pouch has a hand braided shorter handle and longer adjustable strap detailed with mother of pearl bottons.
- 100% Silk *upcycled*
- Lining 100% Cotton
- Bottom lining 100% Recycled wool
- Designed in Stockholm, produced in Delhi, India
- This pouch comes with a white dust bag
- There may appear small imperfections, scratches and colour variations in the fabric since it is cut from pre - loved fabric. This makes each piece unique
- Hand braided handle and strap
- Handle drop: 22 cm
- Strap drop: 51 cm / 47 cm
- Depth: 23 cm
- Bag opening: 24 cm
- Bottom width:
- When in doubt contact us email@example.com
The Damyanti pouch has been inspired by the founder’s Indian grandmother, who, even after having moved to Sweden, kept wearing her saris. All bags are one of a kind due to the unique pattern of each different sari sourced and transformed into MEHROTRA pouches.
We aim to always work with natural materials and create products which have a meaning. When designing and producing the Damyanti pouch we wanted to create unique pouches with their own patterns in a natural material. The traditional Indian dress was therefore the perfect material to use.Learn more about our production