Potli Silk Sari Pouch – Orange
The Damyanti braided pouch is an updated version of the Damyanti pouch. This silk pouch is cut from pre - owned silk saris. All bags are one of a kind due to the unique pattern of each different sari sourced and transformed into MEHROTRA pouches. The pattern of every bag will therefore vary.
- 100% Silk *upcycled*
- Lining 100% Cotton
- Designed in Stockholm, produced in Delhi, India
- This pouch comes with a white dust bag
- There may appear small imperfections, scratches and colour variations in the fabric since it is cut from pre - loved fabric. This makes each piece unique
- Hand braided handle and strap
- Handle drop: 19,5 cm
- Hight: 21 cm
- Width: 22 cm
- Opening: 19 cm
- When in doubt contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
All bags are one of a kind due to the unique pattern of each different sari sourced and transformed into MEHROTRA pouches.
We aim to always work with natural materials and create products which have a meaning. When designing and producing our pouches we wanted to create unique pieces in natural material with their own patterns. The traditional Indian dress was therefore the perfect material to use.Learn more about our production