Goa Sari Scarf Beige Check
MEHROTRA redefines the classic silk scarf. Be creative with it and it will upgrade any outfit. All our scarves are designed to be suitable for any occasion and season. This silk scarf is cut from pre - owned silk saris. All scarves are one of a kind due to the unique pattern of each different sari sourced and transformed into MEHROTRA scarves. The pattern of every scarf will therefore vary slightly.
- 100% Silk *upcycled*
- Hand fringed edges
- Fringes vary in thickness due to hand fringing and the fabric’s construction
- Designed in Stockholm, produced in Delhi, India
- There may appear small scratches in the fabric due to it previously being used as sari dresses. Every scarf is therefore unique and has its own marks from a previous life
- Hand wash cold. Learn more
- 60 x 60 cm
- When in doubt contact us email@example.com
The Goa scarf in upcycled silk sari has been inspired by the founder’s Indian grandmother, who, even after having moved to Sweden, kept wearing her saris. All scarves are one of a kind due to the unique pattern of each different sari sourced and transformed into MEHROTRA scarves.
We aim to always work with natural materials and create products which have a meaning. When designing and producing the Goa scarf we wanted to create unique pieces with their own pattern in a natural material. The traditional Indian dress was therefore the perfect material to use.Learn more about our production